Make your own unique protection mask!
Design your mask. Send us your logo and choose the color of your mask.
Protect Yourself With Style
Wear-a-Mask protection masks are reusable, against air pollution, washable with sterilization and ecological. They are designed and manufactured entirely in Greece.
- AFETY AND PROTECTION – From air pollutants, microparticles such as iron chips and dust as well as third-party airborne droplets during speech.
- ECOLOGICAL – Made from 100% Greek yarns of our production, certified and high quality materials.
- DESIGN – Continuous improvement of the design and evolution of our products for better application and modern designs for the whole family and for all occasions.
- MANUFACTURE – High quality, from double fabric of dense weave > 180 TCI, with antimicrobial purity. Our masks have a laminate plate for better stabilization and adjustment on the face and are produced in three different dimensions. The light weight combined with the soft and elastic ring make the mask more comfortable and fit better.
Precautionary instructions if we have to leave the house
Source: WHO official page
- Wash your hands regularly and thoroughly with soap and water or with an alcoholic solution (antiseptic).
- Avoid hand contact with the face (eyes, nose, mouth), as well as handshakes.
- Cover the cough or sneeze with a paper towel which we discard immediately in the trash. If this is not available, cover with the inside of the elbow.
- Avoid crowded places and keep a distance of 1.5 – 2 meters from those around us, especially when we see someone with symptoms of illness.
- Ventilate the enclosed spaces for at least half an hour and if possible twice a day and place antiseptic at the entrance.
- If we experience mild symptoms of a respiratory infection (cough, runny nose, fever, sore throat) we remain at home in isolation.
- In case of worsening of symptoms or if we belong to a vulnerable group (elderly people, people of any age with chronic underlying diseases eg diabetes, cardiovascular and chronic respiratory diseases, hypertension), contact the treating physician immediately for medical evaluation.
- If we take medication we follow the instructions of the treating physicians.